DrWanted has several immediate, ongoing openings in Idaho for Certified Registered Nurse Anesthestists that are NBCRNA certified. For more information, please contact Katy at (404) 994-3010 or email KShea@DrWanted.com
- Start: ASAP upon credentialling
- 3 month assignment with option to extend
- 5x8s + pager call
- Cases: all cases except: OB, burns, CV, transplant,
- CRNAs only preform spinal blocks no regional anesthesia.
- EMR: EPIC
- Patient Age Demographic: Adolescent, Child, Adult, Geriatric. 90%+ of the patients are over the age of 12.
- NBCRNA – Required
DEA, CSR – Required
BLS, ACLS, – Required
- Credentialing timeframe is 2-4 weeks