A facility in Nevada is in need of a Family Practice – OB physician.
- Start Date: Late December, 2022 – ongoing
- Needs to be comfortable with neonates and neonatal resuscitation
- Specifically needs nursery coverage
- Doctor will also be responsible for any Peds admissions to acute from the ED.
- No fellowship required, but NRP and PALS Cert is required.
- Board Certification required – Family Medicine, OB, or Pediatrics
- Neonatal intubation experience required/highly preferred
- NV license not required, but highly recommended.
- This is strictly an on call position. Provider will need to stay close to the hotel, but does not need to be onsite.
- Plenty of CRNA, General Surgery, ER, OB/GYN, and Family Medicine provider coverage support for this locums position.
- They also have a residency program if any locums is interested in helping to teach, but this is not a requirement.