DrWanted has several immediate, ongoing needs for CRNA coverage in Upstate New York. These opportunities are open to candidates who are NBCRNA Certified. For more information, please contact Debbie Karesh at (404) 994-3010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospital Based practice
- 6 CRNAs are needed for day shift. 1 CRNA needed at night. (CAN TAKE CALL FROM HOME) OB call is minimal, get a post call day off.
- CRNA supervision is 1 physician to 3 CRNAs
- Case Mix- General Surgery, Endoscopy, Vascular, OB, Ortho, Bariatric Surgery, UroGyn
- NO hearts, NO Neurosurgery, NO Thoracic
- No travel- they will only need to cover 1x campus- Samaritan Hospital
- EMR: Epic
- Adult patient population: low volume of pediatric cases
- Credentialing timeframe: 2-3 months with an active NY license in hand
- 7 ORs
- Spinal Epidurals required for CRNAs.
- 100 deliveries per month, but the epidural rate is low (hence the large midwifery program), section rate is 15%
To Apply, Click the link below