For over 10 years DRW Healthcare Staffing has been a nationally recognized leader in the $11+ billion healthcare staffing industry . The healthcare staffing industry is one of the hottest job markets in the country right now and Atlanta is at the epicenter. Because of the tremendous recent growth and expected continued growth in the industry, our company is continuously hiring and training some of the top talent in the Atlanta area. Currently, we are looking for an Account Executives to join our growing office.
Account Executives are aligned with our specialty divisions and generate sales leads for our Business development team by making outbound telephone calls to clients using the company database. Account Executives also contact clients to qualify them, sell our services and inquire about needs for locum tenens coverage.
- Generates leads and develops business using the company database and other internet resources.
- Updates and verifies information in the company database on a consistent basis with pertinent information such as contact name, job titles, and contact information.
- Works with the Recruiters and Business development Managers to maximize opportunities and generate activity with our clients
- Research internet positions and job boards to find potential opportunities Posts open positions on internet job boards and the Drwanted.com website.
- Conducts telephone interviews to qualify physicians
- Presents physicians as candidates to clients
- Follows up with client and physician to ensure their satisfaction
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Good letter writing and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Problem solving and reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Previous customer service and/or phone experience
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Adobe) and ability to use company database
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Outstanding Commission Structure
About DRW Healthcare Staffing
For over 10 years DRW Healthcare Staffing has been a nationally recognized leader in the $11+ billion healthcare staffing industry. DRW was recognized by INC Magazine as one of the 1000 fastest growing companies in the US in to 2016. DRW is a national leader in the Locum Tenens industry, Our areas of focus include Primary Care Jobs, Hospitalist Jobs, Emergency Medicine Jobs, and Anesthesiology Jobs, CRNA Jobs as well as Advanced Practice. We offer A++ malpractice insurance, Bi-weekly pay, and other great benefits!
We are looking for new members to join our team. This is a highly visible position requiring an energetic, self-motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills. Excellent Base Salary and outstanding commission structure. This is a great time to join one of the nation’s fastest growing industries.